Wednesday, April 27, 2011

straight forward or just expressionless?

wel, i was reading the 'memory book' for kmm version last night n i notice a lot of ppl say that i've got 'my style', straight forward personality. but i think that i am rather someone who doesn't know how to express my feelings? i know i'm not 'kayu' nor 'blur' but i think that the weak side of me is not shown to other ppl. Ppl always c me as a cheerful, happy-go-lucky person becoz i never wanted to show my weak side to others. somehow, i now have the ability to smile even though i feel like crying? now, is it a good or a bad ability? ha.. i do wished that i can be someone who is more truthful about one's feeling rather than pretending to be strong. i think i will be working on that one step at a time.. so, any tips guys?

No comments: