Friday, September 2, 2011

anxious, worried, excited--- all mixed up

4 more days to registration.

as time passed by in the twinkling of an eye, i couldn't believe my 4 months rotting days are over!!
and i have seriously done NOTHING USEFUL during my break.

no job, no new knowledge, no cleaner room. DARN IT!

all i did was ON9, DOWNLOAD SHOWS AND WATCH DRAMAS + MOVIES where two 500 GB Hard disk is not enough to store em all..

the only thing i'm proud of is being able to travel to a few places this holiday and tat's all.

i've live my holidays not as a human being but as a photostat machine, bored daily routines and irregular eating and sleeping habits. yes, that is breakfast at 1pm, lunch at 4pm, dinner at 7pm. and yeah slept at 3/4/5/6 am and waking up at noon, ermm, 12pm the earliest?

as the day for registration is getting closer, i'm sad that my holidays are ending, i'm excited to start a new chapter of my life, worried about orientation and anxious to meet new people. (hopefully i can stand their uniqueness/temper/ watsoever)

just tat there's a tinny winny problem: I HAVEN START PACKING!

guess i'll have to start now or else mum will start nagging.. ><

and one more thing: i can't wait to meet up with my kmm friends in kl!! and i can't wait to explore kl!

till my next post about the start of my uni life, take care readers! drink more water! ><


No comments: