Monday, December 26, 2011

most probably the last post of the year.

*sweep sweep* *cough cough..* man, this blog is damn dusty.. =[

well, it's this time of the year already.. time really passed by in a twinkle of an eye. i'm about to finish sem 1!! it's really a sem full of stuff to do. haha.. not really, just tat after months of hibernation and then having to adapt to a busy uni life, ha.. it's really a twist mentally and physically.

Pesta Tanglung ukm was a once in a life time experience as a back stage staff. haha.. althought there's a lot of complains here and there, misunderstandings and nerve wrecking mistakes, we manage to pull if off! it wasn't a 100% successful play without a single mistake, but at least we tried our best and so yeah, hurray!

mid sem result out. 1A- and 2 Bs. haiz.. should have try harder. and then it's study week now and i'm kinda off schedule. well, it's christmas! haha.. gotta relax myself once in a while. :P

feeling a little emo these few days with personal feelings problem. it came back to me. the thing now is: how should i react/feel when someone who hurt me the most have a new gf and i'm so foreveralone?? >< i need answers people! feel free to comment.

and btw, happy belated christmas and happy be early new year! LOL.

2 comments:

Jocelyn LKY said...

You are hurt cause u love him, so let go of him... although is not that easy to just let go of a person u love so much, but u have to understand, your happiness will be at somewhere else, but not him. You may find a person who love u more than u love 'him' in the future. Just patiently wait for your man. Girl, I know is very heart pain, but try to adapt to it, and be strong! Where is my Winnie? the happy-go-lucky girl, the girl who always support me when I'm down. Jia you!!! I love you~ ^.^

Miss 81cm said...

hehe.. well dear, i dun love him anymore but when i let go of him, my heart did not came back to me 100%. a part of me is still with him and to get that back is when i find someone new. and while i'm still waiting for mr slow poke to come find me, i would have to make do with it so that's y i feel a bit emo and pitiful myself. they are just buried feelings and memories that is fading which i have no time and do not want to touch. and no prob, ur winnie is always here to support u!! love u too!