Sunday, January 2, 2011

A brand new year ahead!!

well, time sure passes by very fast ain't it?? it's a brand new year with a whole lot of surprises, laughter, sadness, unpredictable incidents and decisions??

before we go to new year resolutions, let's take a walk down memory lane on a tons of happenings in 2010 shall we?? here we go..

Recap of 2010

jan: it's the second day of new year n damn it, i'm leaving for PLKN camp in desaru. The first day was tough for us.. being homesick in the middle of nowhere~~ but as time passes, life seems to be fun in camp. this life continues on until march, where our national serviced ended and we parted ways..

march: a day after i came home, i went to school to take my SPM results. it's the first time i'm waiting for my results with my friends as i wasn't in Malaysia during the release of my PMR result. it was a nerve-wrecking moment. However, i was disappointed with my results for not being able to score straight A's (excluding chinese of course) i cried for my results for the first time in my life.

april: rotting at home.. school hasn't started yet ( i was planning to go form 6) n i only applied for matriculation and jpa. i got the second interview for jpa and had to go to Putrajaya for the interview. besides that, abby introduced me a job for 5 days ( 1 day rm 70 whey~~ for 5 hours!) and i decided to try my hand on it. the job was hell boring although me n justin were able to explore the area around MP. haha.. ><>

May: Intake for Matriculation. Orientation week was hell. but i was lucky to be in the same room as Wan. The dorms were very old since it is the oldest matriculation college but i think i was much better than camp. Wan left during orientation week. JPA results out n i didn't get it. so i officially started my matriculation life at KMM...

June: second intake of matriculation. my wife still didn't get it. so she left form 6 and went to Inti Nilai campus. I got a new roommate. jpa released second intake results and i was offered the local scholarship. ( better than nothing right?) life in matriculation continues with a lot of new surprises. during the school holidays, my family went to jb leaving me alone at home. thankfully, i brought ekei and maxine home with me.

July: ups 1 and yeah holiday!! results came out a month later n boy, was i shocked to know i got a B for my bio!! that really made me buck up through out my first sem.

october: Pspm 1. through out study week, everyone pratically went crazy~~ maths paper was tough and the others were okay. it was a relieve after the examinations.

november: my first trip to korea!! ( forgive me for not posting any post for that trip yet..) the trip was indeed an eye-opener and i enjoyed it very much. Korea, i will be back with my friends!!
the beginning of sem 2 was like usual, ntg much changed except several lecturers. the results for pspm 1 was out and i was overjoyed when i knew i got 4 flats!! the hard work paid off!!

december: i decided to reward myself with a trip to kl with my friends.. (last post) well, i always reward myself don't i?? =) Christmas this year was lonely. i was alone at home when AGAIN my family is at jb. but it was a pretty fun and exciting experience.. The sad news of my chem pratical teacher's death. the news shocked us and reduced me and Wan Ting to tears. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to attend his funeral as i had to go to jb. Malaysia won champ for a football match n we go an extra holiday. yeah, Malaysia boleh!! I took the bus to jb and celebrated new year with my family.

now, the new year resolutions:
1. be myself and enjoy life..
2. be more mature and independent + responsible
3. appreciate things and be thankful
4. give back more often.
and so on so fore...

so that's all folks!! happy new year!! <3

No comments: