Thursday, December 20, 2012

20-12-2012

if the world does end tomoro, the only regret would be me not having a boyfriend before, not being by my family member's side due to the stupid presentation tomoro and not having tang yuan for tong zhi.

but even if the world does end tomoro, i am thankful for my awesome family member's love and support when i'm down and stressed up, my crazy friends who never fail to make me laugh even when i'm about to cry, the good advice, lessons and guidance everyone i met through my current 20 years of life gave me and the you who makes my heart beats a little faster these days.

and if the world does not end tomoro, i pray for a stronger heart which can withstand harsh treatments, a braver me to initiate new foot steps in new areas despite the risks, a happier me who loves and listen to myself more, a good family member who is always there for them, a better friend to those who appreciate me and a good catholic who is closer to God.

and with this post, i welcome 21-12-2012 with a peaceful heart because i know that God is with me even though i'm all alone in my hostel room.

No comments: