Monday, December 31, 2012

first up, happy new years guys!!! it's currently 07:18 n i can't seem to fall asleep.

because i'm feeling troubled.
i still haven get out from the scarred wound in my heart n i cant take a step forward.
i kept thinking of the wat ifs n i keep back out.
wat if he reject me? hw am i suppose to face him in the future?
would i get scarred like the last time? hey, it took me quite long to recover.
y did love come nw? why din it come earlier?
y was i born a year later etc.
i am not who i am a few weeks back.
shall i give up or shall i continue? will i regret if i let go of u nw?
i am at a loss. can someone pls lead me the way?

really, love is for the brave only. cowards like me, pls give way.

3 comments:

justin said...

grab it now, or regret later...
if u talk to him, at least u tried but failed *touch wood* ; but if u dont, u failed without trying...
at least u got target, not like me, no target... >_<

yllbc said...

hope i am not too late to comment.. well, go for it.. for every relationship, there must be 1 side to make the 1st move. it might not turn out to be wat u wan but there is no wrong of trying. dont expect or think of what will happen next. just go for it. :D

SoNyuh said...

yes yes yes go ahead! run forward! who is he? show me his profileee!!!!