Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Home Alone with Frens

12/6/2010-13/6/2010

Maxine and Ekei went home with me for the weekend as my family went to jb for the holidays.. ( i'm left a lone at home!!! ) We didn’t do much at home except reading comics, watching tv programmes and dvds + eating. Lol..We watched tv programme until late night n woke up at 6.45am the next morning for the sake of chicken rice ball. Then we head to the market to buy bak chang. This is the first time I went to the market with my frens. Ha.. we got slaughtered to buying a bak chang for RM4. Then we had dim sum for breakfast. It’s really a wonderful experince living with my frens alone for the first time.. ha.. >_<
















Us in d' friendster cafe












Our lunch: chicken rice ball, mum's soup, chee cheong fun

No comments: