Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Larian KAKOM

26/6/2010


Today we had a marathon or larian KAKOM. I was supposed to be a volunteer (as i had a broken leg in the past) but I changed my mind and decided to run with my friends. We assemble at 8am at the astaka but we only start our race at 9am!! After one n a half hour of running, jogging n walking, I finished 7km with 5 cramps all the way! I even manage to catch up with sush after a cramp. Impressive? Ha.. my face was as red as a tomato after spending time in the hot, blazing sun. The determination to finish the race by hook or by crook kept me going on till the end… kaka.. >.<










From Left: me, ekei, Margarete, hui ching, siew siew.









Check Spelling
The beautiful morning sky: perfect for a run!!









The tomato red-faced me after the race..

No comments: