Thursday, August 29, 2013

it's time..

it's time to stop thinking about the what ifs and just go on with life.

it's been an awesome holiday this time around, thanks to u,
for the constant advices and the unstoppable crap chatting.

i have learnt to manage myself and my feelings better this time,
and i have decided to just go with the flow.
happiness is something u have to grab on to yourself , they say.
but i say, wat is mine, will come back to me eventually.
it's not that i don't want to go for it this time, but i can't.
because i know, u don't want it.
i asked, indirectly.

counting down to the days where i give myself a dateline,
for now on is exactly two months time.
and when that day had passed and nothing works,
then i will let go of my feelings and free myself of u.
so that i can fly again,
to meet the one who wants to stay.
becoz life doesn't stop for anybody,
and it is my duty to live mine to the very best i can.

No comments: