Wednesday, September 25, 2013

an emotional post late at night...

life's been a roller coaster ride these past few weeks.
one second i'm smiling like an idiot and the next, i feel like i drop to hell.
maybe it's the hormones tat are making me a mess (cheh.)
but for once, i'm emotionally imbalance.

i don't know what i want,
i don't know what to do,
i don't know how to move on,
and i don't know how to cry.

i've been motivating myself this whole time,
but i dont know how long more can i hold on.
i'm sick and tired of all the drama around me,
and i just wish i have a place to hide and feel safe.

the smile is getting faker by the day,
even i can't really accept the me now.
maybe i just gotta learn to turn a blind eye on things,
for the sake of my poor heart which has been bearing a lot of emotional stress these days.

they say the loneliest person laugh the loudest
and the weakest person smile the widest.

and i couldn't agree more.


No comments: