Monday, September 30, 2013

problems? solved!

problem 1: hostel

finally gotten my own room.. and what's best is that i got one near to my coursemates and is a single room~~ whee.... haha.. i'm so thankful i couldn't express it.. :)

really, everything happens for a reason.. this experience have taught me to appreciate help from others, to be patient and to keep the faith in God.

problem 2: friendship

i'm not sure whether it's a problem or not (lol) but let's just jot down some thoughts...

i think i may have seen some real personalities of those around me but i dun wanna comment much.
however, i have learnt tat to really survive in the outside world, we must learn not to depend on others too much. and i do mean in all aspects. unless they are ur soulmates like my 5 besties. but really, the lesser u depend, the lesser hurt u will get. :)

problem 3: u

i think i'm at a stage of plateau with relationship stuff. the feeling now is like, ok fine, if i get u, i get u. if i don't, the world doesn't end.

i'm taking a bet, against ur reactions to my promptings.
the dateline is still one month away, so let's give it our all shall we? :)

No comments: