Thursday, November 21, 2013

emotionally tired..

2nd week into clinical posting here..
emotionally tired due to the effort of coping with all the drama happening around..
the unspoken-comparison between several uni students,
the continuous shootings from the therapist on my lack of knowledge
(just because i'm a freaking degree student)
the uselessness feeling in the gym
etc etc etc..

but my head of department gave me some hope and advice in dealing with this matter:
"as a student, u are here to learn and not to rub shoulders. so learn all u can while u are here. "
"ask and seek for your knowledge and you shall be answered."

so i'm currently learning to let go of the negative feeling that's all coped up in my heart these few days.
so looking forward to the weekends!! :)

2 comments:

SoNyuh said...

what your HOD said is true! dont get affected by the dramas, learn as much as u can... you have khuun with u, and u have me here kay! :)

Miss 81cm said...

awww.. so touched!! <3