Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Just some random late night thoughts..

as of today, i am currently 21 & 7 months of age.
i have crushes but nvr a bf.
i have friends who have an uncountable amount of exes, friends who are engaged, friends who are married and friends who are enjoying motherhood.
and then i have friends who are like me, foreveralone.. haha.. (joking la)

sometimes i do get jelly seeing all those lovely dovey couples on fb, and i wonder if i will be as bad as they are someday.
but seeing my current busy and abnormal lifestyle, life's good being a free bird.
no strings attached to anyone, not having the need to report my daily life to someone and not having to worry about missed calls and unread msgs from someone.
so, enjoy being a free bird and go do things a tied bird can't do. enjoy it until u get tired of it. it is then when one is willing to settle down for good.

because no matter wat, it's actually nicer to have a nest to rest in at the end of the day after a long flight.
a place or a person to spill out ur happiness, ur worries, ur anger and ur sadness and not having to worry if they will betray u or judge u.
one who would really be there for u physically, if not emotionally and support u, telling u everything will be alright soon.

and being a free bird myself, i am still searching for the nest, one who makes me feel at ease and one who makes me willingly let go of the freedom i have.

1 comment:

Mon Violatte said...

haha. Go get one.
I wonder the reporting is ur roommie XP I can't stand her also LOL