Sunday, November 3, 2013

I am not finding for a rich, handsome, very highly educated or hometown-near-to-me guy.
I am finding for someone who despite not having all the above, 
would be able to make me feel completely me,no pretend no lies.
who would be able to love me for me, despite all my uncountable flaws.
who would always be there to listen, despite all the busyness.
who would be able to calm me down, despite all the drama.

however, i am also very realistic.
no matter how much two person love each other,
they still need their own space away from each other.
falling in love doesn't mean 2 person becoming one, 
but rather half of each other, combining into one.
the other half of them, still exists as they themselves.

i wont question your everyday living,
but of course, i hope tat you would tell me a few because i do worry bout u.
i wont expect u to love me over your family,
because i may love mine more too.
i wont expect u to stay up all night talking to me,
because i need to sleep too!
but it would be nice to get a midnight chat now and then.

would it be too much to ask for all this? 

No comments: